Société des Ports du Détroit Management and all staff
involved themselves in a Quality approach since 2017
and obtained ISO 9001-2015 certification in February 2019.
In accordance with the continuous improvement approach expected by the ISO 9001-2015 standards, Société des Ports du Détroit’s orientations and objectives were defined with a view to:
- control resources,
- implement activities according to good practices,
- monitor the company’s efficiency and the improvement actions to be carried out.
The objectives of the Quality policy undertaken by Société des Ports du Détroit Management are summarized in four points:
- Satisfy our customers, Société d’Exploitation des Ports du Détroit and the Hauts-de-France Region, in compliance with the contractual stipulations binding the stakeholders of Calais Port 2015 project;
- Work to reduce the risk of cost overruns for Calais Port 2015 Project;
- Ensure that the stakeholders have and/or maintain a positive image of the Project and understand its local, regional, national and European interest;
- Enable the Design & Construction JV to fulfil its contractual obligations under conditions that combine quality and respect for deadlines.